Saturday, May 10, 2014

Is Harmony and Balance Possible?

How can you tell if there is true harmony and balance in your life? I used to ask that of myself often. I wondered how I would know if I had reached the zenith of balance and harmony in my life. I began to realize there is no zenith. It's a constant struggle to keep things balanced, so where is the harmony. The simple fact is that it is what we make it to be. What is for us may not be for others. So there is no real answer anyone can give but to themselves.

What does harmony mean to you? Answer that and you can begin to create balance in your life. For me harmony is a day-to-day thing. Every day has its own song. Every week has its own theme. Every month has its own soundtrack. I am the producer in my own world. I have the power to edit the soundtracks of my life. I can carry forward with me any song, theme, or soundtrack that fits into my life to make it balanced and right. I can leave out any song, theme, or soundtrack that is not useful to my future balance and harmony. We dance a complicated dance to the music we create around us.

Find your rhythm and dance to the songs of your life. Every day has something new to offer. Are you listening to your own radio?


No comments:

Post a Comment